A HUMBLE REQUEST
This post is not meant to hurt anybody’s feelings. If anybody is offended, then I sincerely apologize for the same. I am just pouring out my frustration after having a horrible experience on Facebook as well as Instagram. I wish to completely avoid using these platforms but being an author, I can’t afford to do so.
I am sure most of the men reading this blog or any other post of mine are thorough gentlemen and I appreciate them for their good quality. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said about some male models in Instagram or Facebook. These are some issues that I would like to make it clear:
- If a woman accepts your friendship request, please don’t misinterpret it to be love at first sight.
- Pease don’t ask for WhatsApp number or about her family status immediately.
- Facebook Or Instagram isn’t the place to fall in love or seek a companion. There are plenty of dating sites where you can flirt to your heart’s content.
- Just because you like a woman, it doesn’t mean she has to reciprocate your feelings. And throwing acid on her face is certainly not a solution to the problem. Accept rejection gracefully just as you reject a woman.
- A WOMAN IS NOT A SEX OBJECT. TREAT HER WITH RESPECT. BEFORE MAKING A PASS AT A WOMAN, PLEASE THINK WHETHER YOU WOULD ALLOW A STRANGER TO MAKE VULGAR COMMENTS OR ROMANTIC ADVANCES TOWARDS YOUR WIFE, SISTER OR DAUGHTER?
- FOR GOD’S SAKE, SEX ISN’T THE ULTIMATE OBJECTIVE OF YOUR LIFE. TRY TO FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION ON IMPROVING YOUR LIFE.
- I AM VERY SORRY TO NOTE THAT SOME CASANOVAS KEEP ON TRYING TO FLIRT WITH MARRIED WOMEN. I AM A PATHETIC VICTIM TO THIS HARASSMENT. FOR GOD’S SAKE, I AM NOT AND WILL NEVER BE A DATING MATERIAL.
- Friendship is a very special and beautiful relationship. Don’t soil the relationship by overstepping your limit.
- I have also noticed that if a woman speaks boldly on the topic of sex, she’s considered immoral and characterless while guys talk shamelessly about it. Why is there a double standard on gauging someone’s character?
- Women, too, should not give any false impression to mislead men into believing that they are in love with them. Before accepting any request for friendship, please set the boundary and if the guy or the girl crosses his or her limit, block him or her.
Now, I request my dear sisters and women who are active on social media to be careful while interacting with men. Just because of a few perverts, the integrity, reliability, trustworthiness, and the characters of real gentlemen are at stake. I learned my lessons the hard way.
I am not against men nor do I hate them all. Barring a few idiots, most have been pretty decent. Social media is no longer restricted to the usage by adults. Post pandemic, most of the children do have access to the internet. We should be careful with what we post. Children are innocent and their minds get easily corrupted after seeing the profanity, vulgarity, and obscenity.
We have to make it a safe place. I think I got carried away by an idiot sending me a porn photo. I am sorry but I won’t be accepting any more friendship request by men other than my family, merely to be on the safer side.
Thank you so much for taking your precious time to visit my website. Hope you enjoyed reading my blogs. 😊😊