ANIMALS V/s HUMANS
Good afternoon friends,
First, I would love to share the pictures of these beauties and then present my views on the reasons why the animals are better than the humans.
- Animals don’t follow any religion.
- Animals only kill for need and not because of greed.
- Animals don’t cause pollution of any kind. Sometimes, they are so kind hearted that they help the weaker animals.
- Animals aren’t vain. They live together in peace and don’t have egos bigger than their heads.
- They aren’t corrupt.
- They are more patient with their kids. They keep on teaching them until the children attain perfection in the art of survival.
- They don’t compare their kids with others nor do they force their children to do their bidding.
- They are contented with whatever they have. They don’t believe in usurping others property unlike some humans.
- They don’t encroach on human territory. We are responsible for depriving them of their homes. So, they are sometimes forced to enter the human settlements.
- They aren’t selfish and don’t resort to the exploitation and manipulation done by some power hungry greedy humans.
The only thing that makes a human superior to the animals is knowledge which is being grossly misused for destructive rather than constructive purposes. I am not claiming that all the humans are bad. Good people far outweigh the misguided ones ( I would say misguided rather than bad because no human in this world is bad. It’s just their thoughts are bad and they have strayed away from the righteous path.)
I realized this after I started blogging. There are so many wonderful, talented, encouraging friends that I have started believing in humanity again. But it can’t be denied that animals are certainly better because of the lack of vices possessed by us.
Who can forget the WTC attack of 9/11 in the USA? The whole world has been a victim of terrorism. It’s something to think about. My thoughts are with the family of the 9/11 victims. What’s the use of having knowledge when we are busy killing each other? How can we even claim to be the most intelligent beings when we are busy trying to manipulate and dominate each other?
Let’s focus our attention on using our knowledge and talent for the benefit of the world at large.
Thank you so much for taking your precious time to visit my website. Hope you enjoyed reading my blogs. 😊😊